Customer Experience Associate: Part-Time APPLY NOW
Who We Are:
Otherland is a digitally-native home fragrance brand launched in 2018 with their flagship product, candles. Otherland takes a visual-first approach to overcome the challenges of selling scent online. By working with different artists to tell stories for each new collection edition, the candle is elevated to be an experiential, consumable objet d'art. It's the intersection of self-care meets home care.
What You'll Do:
As a Part-Time Customer Experience Associate at Otherland, you will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer support experience to our customers. This person will turn every customer interaction into a positive experience with our company, driving brand loyalty and love.
The Associate will be the voice of the company to our customers, acting as both brand ambassador and problem-solver. The Associate is responsible for ensuring a frictionless journey with Otherland for the customer, and bringing back insights to the rest of the Otherland team to influence product, marketing and operations with the customer in mind.
The Customer Experience team works cross-functionally across retail, product, merchandising and digital to provide the best possible experience for our customers. The ideal candidate is someone with impeccable communication and organizational skills, with a passion for creating an unforgettable experience.
In compliance with recent NYC government updates, candidates that apply for this role must be fully vaccinated prior to their start date or have documentation for a reasonable accommodation. Proof of vaccination will be required.
- Delivers exceptional service by helping customers resolve inquiries and issues through email, DM and chat.
- Collaborate on operational projects focused on improving customer experience.
- Act as a liaison between customers and the retail, digital, and fulfillment teams.
- Uses appropriate escalation paths when necessary and resolves customer issues in a timely manner.
- Responds to negative customer feedback, including google reviews
- Collaborate with Senior Managers to surface trends and areas of opportunity to improve customer experience.
- Complete ad-hoc reporting and data analysis projects.
- 1-3+ years of experience
- Proof of vaccination or reasonable accommodation
- Quantitative and data-driven
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and/or familiarity with Google Suite
- Passion for customer service with a friendly, outgoing, sales orientation
- Open to weekend and evening shifts
- Hybrid (Can be primarily remote, but desk in NYC HQ office also available)
- Experience with Shopify and Kustomer (or similar systems) is a plus
Hourly: Benefits & Perks:
- A competitive salary
- Exclusive employee discounts (plus discounts for friends and family)
- Quarterly learning and development opportunities to support internal mobility and foster an inclusive culture
- Access to our office in Soho
- Work from home office set-up
|||New York or Remote|||Customer Service||||||Uh0n0AKlYCZosl2U|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range|||24|||20|||25|||true