Director, Digital Product APPLY NOW
Who We Are:
Otherland is a digitally-native home fragrance brand launched in December 2017 with their flagship product, candles. Otherland takes a visual-first approach to overcome the challenges of selling scent online. By working with different artists to tell stories for each new collection edition, the candle is elevated to be an experiential, consumable objet d'art. It's the intersection of self-care meets home care.
What You'll Do:
As the Director of Digital Product, you’ll be responsible for delivering a best-in-class customer experience that drives our ambitious growth agenda. You’ll define a vision for our e-commerce platform and optimize all customer pathways to reduce friction, while simultaneously inspiring and delighting our customers. This is a highly visible and cross-functional role, and you’ll partner closely with executive leadership to deliver against overarching business objectives. You’ll define a roadmap, prioritize and execute against the highest impact work in partnership with an external team of engineers, product designers and data analysts.
- Translate overall business strategy and customer goals into an actionable e-commerce product roadmap, and define a long-term vision. Partner with an external engineering agency to deliver against the roadmap.
- Analyze quantitative data, user feedback, and market intelligence to deeply understand our customer and identify opportunities for business growth. Ruthlessly prioritize based on impact, develop and implement site changes, set measurable and aggressive goals, and analyze performance to inform next steps.
- Manage the entire customer ecosystem of the website including site merchandising, navigation, content development, SEO, information architecture, performance, and functionality.
- Assess opportunities for growth using quantitative and qualitative data, and lead/project manage cross-functional teams to manage implementation.
- Minimum 5-7 years as a Digital Product Manager. Bonus: Experience developing features for a Shopify based site.
- Strong technical and business acumen. Ability to translate business objectives into technical requirements and lead a team of developers and designers to deliver results.
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting test results and drawing conclusions.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to lead, influence and drive cross-functional teams.
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation
- leadership team that embraces technology, creativity, and initiative